Hello guys, this image is about DY YY-SH01 Cast Iron Singhe Burner /commercial Camping Gas Stove Burner/ Cooktop (attractive Commercial Cooktops Gas #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 870 x 618. It's file size is just 42 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Commercial Cooktops Gas.
5 photos of DY YY-SH01 Cast Iron Singhe Burner /commercial Camping Gas Stove Burner/ Cooktop (attractive Commercial Cooktops Gas #2)
Explanation of DY YY-SH01 Cast Iron Singhe Burner /commercial Camping Gas Stove Burner/ Cooktop
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Campingcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Stovestove1 (stōv),USA pronunciation n., v., stoved, stov•ing.
- a portable or fixed apparatus that furnishes heat for warmth, cooking, etc., commonly using coal, oil, gas, wood, or electricity as a source of power.
- a heated chamber or box for some special purpose, as a drying room or a kiln for firing pottery.
- to treat with or subject to heat, as in a stove.
Error 502PHP7.0-FPM restart, please wait... Everybody knows that color is one of the most critical aspects for making a lovely bedroom style. Color is definitely a vital element for producing , decorating or remodeling designs, consequently selecting the most appropriate shades have to be carefully considered.
The bedroom is really a place where we relax, a retreat where we sleep when we are exhausted, tired of the daily program, or simply once we are sick. The sack could be the place where we desired stay quiet, examine a popular novel or simply to be alone. Locations must be a place that may produce us feel relaxed.
As mentioned in the last article, the color may thrust effect on emotion, conception and conversation. Therefore, you ought to pay particular consideration in choosing the coloring that is right for your household rooms.