Howdy there, this image is about Breathable Baby® Breathable® Light Pink Mesh Crib Liner 2 Pc Pack - Walmart.com (attractive Crib Mesh Cover #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 828 x 828. This photo's file size is only 82 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Crib Mesh Cover.
8 attachments of Breathable Baby® Breathable® Light Pink Mesh Crib Liner 2 Pc Pack - Walmart.com (attractive Crib Mesh Cover #1)
Definition of Breathable Baby® Breathable® Light Pink Mesh Crib Liner 2 Pc Pack - Walmart.com
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Pinkpink1 (pingk),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est.
- a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
- any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation. Cf. pink family.
- the flower of such a plant;
- the highest form or degree;
prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
- (often cap.) Also, pinko. Slang (disparaging). a person with left-wing, but not extreme, political opinions.
- [Business Informal.]a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
- [Fox Hunting.]See pink coat.
- pinkish-tan gabardine trousers formerly worn by military officers as part of the dress uniform.
- the scarlet color of hunting pinks.
- of the color pink: pink marble.
- [Slang](disparaging). holding, or regarded as holding, mildly leftist views, esp. in politics.
- tickled pink. See tickle (def. 8).
Meshmesh (mesh),USA pronunciation n.
- any knit, woven, or knotted fabric of open texture.
- an interwoven or intertwined structure;
- any arrangement of interlocking metal links or wires with evenly spaced, uniform small openings between, as used in jewelry or sieves.
- one of the open spaces between the cords or ropes of a net.
- the threads that bind such spaces.
- the means of catching or holding fast: to be caught in the meshes of the law.
- [Mach.]the engagement of gear teeth.
- a set of branches that forms a closed path in a network so that removal of a branch results in an open path.
- a designation of a given fineness of powder used in powder metallurgy in terms of the number of the finest screen through which almost all the particles will pass: This powder is 200 mesh.
- to catch or entangle in or as if in a net;
- to form with meshes, as a net.
- [Mach.]to engage, as gear teeth.
- to cause to match, coordinate, or interlock: They tried to mesh their vacation plans.
- to become enmeshed.
- [Mach.]to become or be engaged, as the teeth of one gear with those of another.
- to match, coordinate, or interlock: The two versions of the story don't mesh.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Linerlin•er1 (lī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a ship or airplane operated by a transportation or conveyance company.
- [Baseball.]See line drive.
- a person or thing that traces by or marks with lines.
- See ship of the line.
- See Peace Corps.
- See personal computer.
- See politically correct.
- See printed circuit.
- See professional corporation.
- pl. pcs. piece.
- petty cash.
- price current.
- Past Commander.
- [Brit.]Police Constable.
- See politically correct.
- Post Commander.
- Prince Consort.
- Privy Council.
- See professional corporation.
- petty cash.
- postal card.
- (in prescriptions) after eating;
Packpack1 (pak),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of things wrapped or tied together for easy handling or carrying;
a bundle, esp. one to be carried on the back of an animal or a person: a mule pack;
a hiker's pack.
- a definite quantity or standard measure of something wrapped up or otherwise assembled for merchandising (sometimes used in combination): a pack of cigarettes;
a six-pack of beer.
- the quantity of something that is packaged, canned, or the like, at one time, in one season, etc.: last year's salmon pack.
- a group of people or things: a pack of fools;
a pack of lies.
- a group of certain animals of the same kind, esp. predatory ones: a pack of wolves.
- Hunting. a number of hounds, esp. foxhounds and beagles, regularly used together in a hunt.
- a complete set of playing cards, usually 52 in number;
- a considerable area of pieces of floating ice driven or packed together.
- a pile of metal sheets for hot-rolling together.
- a wrapping of the body in wet or dry clothes for therapeutic purposes.
- the cloths so used.
- Obs. the state of being so wrapped.
- Also called pack wall. a rubble wall for supporting a roof.
- any of various other roof supports of timber, timber and rubble, or rubble and wire mesh.
- a cosmetic material, usually of a pastelike consistency, applied either to the face or to the hair and scalp: a mud pack;
a beauty pack;
a henna pack.
- pac2 (def. 1).
- Obs. a plot;
- Obs. a low or worthless person.
- to make into a pack or bundle.
- to form into a group or compact mass.
- to fill with anything compactly arranged: to pack a trunk.
- to put into or arrange compactly in a trunk, valise, etc., as for traveling or storage: I packed a two-week supply of clothes for the trip.
- to press or crowd together within;
cram: The crowd packed the gallery.
- to prepare for marketing by putting into containers or packages: to pack fruit for shipping.
- to make airtight, vaportight, or watertight by stuffing: to pack the piston of a steam engine.
- to cover or envelop with something pressed closely around.
- to load, as with packs: We packed the mules and then set off for the lake.
- to carry or wear, esp. as part of one's usual equipment: to pack a gun.
- to deliver (a powerful blow, strong message, etc.): He packs a better punch than any heavyweight in years. His speech packed a powerful plea for peace.
- to treat with a therapeutic pack.
- to pack goods in compact form, as for transportation or storage (often fol. by up).
- to place clothes and personal items in a suitcase, trunk, etc., preparatory to traveling.
- to be capable of or suitable for compact storage or packing for transportation: articles that pack well.
- to crowd together, as persons: The audience packed into the auditorium.
- to become compacted: Wet snow packs readily.
- to collect into a group: The grouse began to pack.
- pack in or up, to relinquish or give up;
quit: One failure was no reason to pack the whole experiment in. After thirty years of touring, the violinist packed his career up and retired.
- pack it in:
- to give up;
abandon one's efforts: In 1972 we packed it in and moved back to Florida.
- to cease being a nuisance.
- pack off or away:
- to dispatch: We packed the kids off to camp for the summer.
- to leave hastily.
Crib Mesh Cover in an area, it surely demands cautiously and cautious calculation. Placement of furniture-made randomly could have an impact around the situation of the room that appeared dirty and congested, so it's not able to create a wonderful side of the room. One particular furniture comes in a private space as being there can be a bedroom a dressing-table.
- transporting, or used in transporting, a pack or load: pack animals.
- compressed into a pack;
- used in or adapted for packing: pack equipment.
- Chiefly Scot. (of animals) tame.
Desks combined function could be the right selection if your bedroom features a size that's not too comprehensive. Like, dressing table that may concurrently work as a desk or you can pick a counter equipped with lots of bureau drawers for them to be used being a repository for other knick knacks.
Dressers correct position may jack-up your personal rooms' gorgeous facet. It would be great if you gauge the first spot which will be filled by furniture dressers, before investing in a bureau. It is very important to steer clear of the purchase of a dressing table that exceeds land's allowance available in the space.