Hello peoples, this post is about Exceptional Empty Chair Technique Video #1 Gestalt Therapy Demonstration: Letting Go Of Being In Charge.let Me Carry Your Weight - YouTube. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1203 x 677. It's file size is just 101 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Empty Chair Technique Video.
Exceptional Empty Chair Technique Video #1 Gestalt Therapy Demonstration: Letting Go Of Being In Charge.let Me Carry Your Weight - YouTube Pictures Collection
Context of Exceptional Empty Chair Technique Video #1 Gestalt Therapy Demonstration: Letting Go Of Being In Charge.let Me Carry Your Weight - YouTube
Emptyemp•ty (emp′tē),USA pronunciation adj., -ti•er, -ti•est, v., -tied, -ty•ing, n., pl. -ties.
- containing nothing;
having none of the usual or appropriate contents: an empty bottle.
unoccupied: an empty house.
- without cargo or load: an empty wagon.
- destitute of people or human activity: We walked along the empty streets of the city at night.
- destitute of some quality or qualities;
devoid (usually fol. by of ): Theirs is a life now empty of happiness.
- without force, effect, or significance;
meaningless: empty compliments; empty pleasures.
- not employed in useful activity or work;
idle: empty summer days.
- (of a set) containing no elements;
- hungry: I'm feeling rather empty —let's have lunch.
- without knowledge or sense;
foolish: an empty head.
- completely spent of emotion: The experience had left him with an empty heart.
- to make empty;
deprive of contents;
discharge the contents of: to empty a bucket.
- to discharge (contents): to empty the water out of a bucket.
- to become empty: The room emptied rapidly after the lecture.
- to discharge contents, as a river: The river empties into the sea.
- something that is empty, as a box, bottle, or can: Throw the empties into the waste bin.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Techniquetech•nique (tek nēk′),USA pronunciation n.
- the manner and ability with which an artist, writer, dancer, athlete, or the like employs the technical skills of a particular art or field of endeavor.
- the body of specialized procedures and methods used in any specific field, esp. in an area of applied science.
- method of performance;
way of accomplishing.
- technical skill;
ability to apply procedures or methods so as to effect a desired result.
- method of projecting personal charm, appeal, etc.: He has the greatest technique with customers.
Videovid•e•o (vid′ē ō′),USA pronunciation n.
- the elements of television, as in a program or script, pertaining to the transmission or reception of the image (distinguished from audio).
- the video part of a television broadcast.
- television: She is a star of stage and video.
- a program, movie, or the like, that is available commercially on videocassette.
- See music video.
- of or pertaining to the electronic apparatus for producing the television picture: video amplifier.
- of or pertaining to television, esp. the visual elements.
- of or pertaining to videocassettes, videocassette recorders, music video, etc.: a video shop.
- pertaining to or employed in the transmission or reception of television pictures.
Therapyther•a•py (ther′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies.
- the treatment of disease or disorders, as by some remedial, rehabilitating, or curative process: speech therapy.
- a curative power or quality.
- any act, hobby, task, program, etc., that relieves tension.
Gogo1 (gō),USA pronunciation v., went, gone, go•ing, n., pl. goes, interj., adj.
- to move or proceed, esp. to or from something: They're going by bus.
- to leave a place;
depart: People were coming and going all the time.
- to keep or be in motion;
function or perform as required: Can't you go any faster in your work?
- to become as specified: to go mad.
- to continue in a certain state or condition;
be habitually: to go barefoot.
- to act as specified: Go warily if he wants to discuss terms.
- to act so as to come into a certain state or condition: to go into debt; to go to sleep.
- to be known: to go by a false name.
- to reach, extend, or give access to: Where does this door go?
- to pass or elapse: The time went fast.
- to be applied, allotted, awarded, transferred, etc., to a particular recipient or purpose: My money goes for food and rent.
- to be sold: I have a bid of two dollars. Going! Going! Gone!
- to be considered generally or usually: He's short, as basketball players go.
- to conduce or tend: This only goes to prove the point.
- to result or end;
turn out: How did the game go?
- to belong;
have a place: This book goes on the top shelf.
- (of colors, styles, etc.) to harmonize;
be suited: Your tweed jacket would go well with these pants.
- to fit around or into;
be able to be extended, contained, inserted, etc.: This belt won't go around my waist.
- to be or become consumed, spent, finished, etc.: The cake went fast.
- to be or become discarded, dismissed, put aside, forgotten, etc.: Those practical jokes of yours have got to go!
- to develop, progress, or proceed, esp. with reference to success or satisfaction: How is your new job going?
- to move or proceed with remarkable speed or energy: Look at that airplane go!
- to make a certain sound: The gun goes bang.
- to be phrased, written, or composed: How does that song go?
- to seek or have recourse for a decision, verdict, corroboration, defense, etc.;
resort: to go to court.
- to become worn-out, weakened, ineffective, etc.: His eyesight is beginning to go.
- to die: The old man went peacefully at 3 a.m.
- to fail, break, or give way: The dike might go any minute.
- to come into action;
begin: Go when you hear the bell.
- to make up a quantity or content;
be requisite: Sixteen ounces go to the pound.
- to be able to be divided;
be contained as a mathematical element: Three goes into fifteen five times.
- to contribute to an end result: the items that go to make up the total.
- to have as one's goal;
intend (usually used in the present tense, fol. by an infinitive): Their daughter is going to be a doctor.
- to be permitted, approved, or the like: Around here, anything goes.
- to be authoritative;
be the final word: This is my house, and what I say goes!
- to subject oneself: Don't go to any trouble.
- (used in the infinitive as an intensifier to indicate the idea of proceeding, esp. with the expectation of serious consequences): He finally had to go ask for a loan.
- to urinate or defecate.
- to endure or tolerate: I can't go his preaching.
- to risk, pay, afford, bet, or bid: I'll go fifty dollars for a ticket, but no more.
- to move or proceed with or according to;
follow: Going my way?
- to share or participate in to the extent of (often fol. by a complementary substantive): to go halves.
- to yield, produce, weigh as a usable amount, or grow to: This field will go two bales of cotton.
- to assume the obligation, responsibility, or function of: His father went bail for him.
- to enjoy, appreciate, desire, or want: I could go a big steak dinner right now.
- to say;
declare (usually used in speech): I asked the clerk for my receipt, and he goes, "You don't need it.''
- go about:
- to occupy oneself with;
perform: The shoemaker goes about his work with a smile.
- [Naut.]to change course by tacking or wearing.
- go after, to attempt to obtain;
strive for: You'll never get what you want if you don't go after it energetically.
- go against, to be in conflict with or opposed to: It goes against the company's policy.
- go ahead, to proceed without hesitation or delay: If you want to use my car, go ahead.
- go along:
- to move or proceed.
- to accompany in travel.
- to agree;
concur: I can't go along with you on that idea.
- go and, to be so thoughtless, unfortunate, or silly as to: It was going to be a surprise but he went and told her.
- go ape over or for. See ape (def. 6).
- go around:
- to be often in company (often fol. by with): to go around with a bad crowd.
- to be sufficient for all: Is there enough food to go around?
- to pass or circulate, as in transmission or communication: The rumor is going around that he was forced to resign.
- go at:
- to assault;
- to begin or proceed vigorously: to go at one's work with a will.
- go back on. See back 2 (def. 9).
- go bananas. See bananas (def. 2).
- go by:
- to be disregarded or not taken advantage of: Don't let this chance go by.
- to be guided by or to rely upon: Don't go by what she says.
- go down:
- to decrease or subside, as in amount or size: Prices went down. The swelling is going down.
- to descend or sink: When does the sun go down?
- to suffer defeat: to go down fighting.
- to be accepted or believed: This nonsense goes down as truth with many persons.
- to admit of being consumed: This food goes down easily.
- to be remembered in history or by posterity.
- [Slang.]to happen;
occur: What's been going down since I've been away?
- to leave a university, permanently or at the end of a term.
- [Bridge.]to fall short of making one's contract.
- Slang (vulgar). to perform fellatio or cunnilingus.
- go down on, Slang (vulgar). to perform fellatio or cunnilingus on.
- go for:
- to make an attempt at;
try for: He is going for the championship.
- to assault.
- to favor;
like: It simply isn't the kind of life you would go for.
- to be used for the purpose of or be a substitute for: material that goes for silk.
- go for broke. See broke (def. 7).
- go for it, [Informal.]to pursue a goal with determination.
- go in for:
- to adopt as one's particular interest;
- to occupy oneself with;
engage in: Europeans in increasing numbers are going in for camping.
- go into:
- to discuss or investigate: Let's not go into the question of whose fault it was.
- to undertake as one's study or work: to go into medicine.
- go in with, to join in a partnership or union;
combine with: He asked me to go in with him on the purchase of a boat.
- go it alone, to act or proceed independently, without assistance, companionship, or the like: If you don't want to form a partnership, I'll go it alone.
- go native. See native (def. 18).
- go off:
- to explode, fire, or perform or begin to function abruptly: A gun went off in the distance.
- (of what has been expected or planned) to happen: The interview went off very badly.
- to leave, esp. suddenly: She went off without saying goodbye.
- to die.
- to deteriorate.
- [Slang.]to experience orgasm.
- go on:
- to happen or take place: What's going on here?
- to continue: Go on working.
- to behave;
act: Don't go on like that!
- to talk effusively;
- (used to express disbelief ): Go on, you're kidding me.
- to appear onstage in a theatrical performance: I go on in the middle of the second act.
- go out:
- to come to an end, esp. to fade in popularity: Silent movies went out as soon as the talkies were perfected.
- to cease or fail to function: The lights went out.
- to participate in social activities, on dates, etc.
- to take part in a strike: The printers went out yesterday in a contract dispute.
- [Rummy.]to dispose of the last card in one's hand by melding it on the table.
- [Cards.]to achieve a point score equal to or above the score necessary to win the game.
- go over:
- to repeat;
- to be effective or successful: The proposal went over very well with the trustees.
- to examine: The mechanic went over the car but found nothing wrong.
- to read;
- go the whole hog, to do something thoroughly or consistently: If you're getting a new amplifier, why don't you go the whole hog and get new speakers and a turntable, too?
- go through:
- to bear;
- to examine or search carefully: He went through all of his things but couldn't find the letter.
- to be successful;
be accepted or approved: The proposed appropriation will never go through.
- to use up;
spend completely: He went through his allowance in one day.
- go through with, to persevere with to the end;
bring to completion: It was perhaps the biggest challenge of her life, and she resolved to go through with it.
- go to!, [Archaic.]
- you don't say! I don't believe you!
- let's do it! come on!
- go together:
- to be appropriate or harmonious: The rug and curtains don't go together.
- [Informal.]to keep company;
court: They have gone together for two years.
- go to it, [Informal.]to begin vigorously and at once.
- go under:
- to be overwhelmed or ruined;
- (of a ship) to founder.
- go up:
- to be in the process of construction, as a building.
- to increase in cost, value, etc.
- to forget one's lines during a theatrical performance.
- to go to a university at the beginning of a term.
- go with, [Informal.]to keep company with;
date: He went with her for two semesters.Also, go out with.
- let go:
- to release one's grasp or hold: Please let go of my arm.
- to free;
- to cease to employ;
dismiss: Business was slack and many employees were let go.
- to become unrestrained;
abandon inhibitions: She'd be good fun if she would just let go and enjoy herself.
- to dismiss;
discard: Once he has an idea, he never lets go of it.
- let go with, to express or utter with abandon: He let go with a sudden yell.
- let oneself go, to free oneself of inhibitions or restraint: Let yourself go and get mad once in a while.
- to go, [Informal.](of food) for consumption off the premises where sold: coffee to go.
- the act of going: the come and go of the seasons.
- energy, spirit, or animation: a man with a lot of go.
- a try at something;
attempt: to have a go at winning the prize.
- a successful accomplishment;
success: to make a go of a new business.
- [Informal.]a business agreement;
bargain: Thirty dollars? It's a go.
- [Informal.]approval or permission, as to undertake or begin something: The boss gave us the go on the new project.
- [Boxing.]a bout: the main go.
- from the word "go,'' from the very start;
since the beginning.
- no go, [Informal.]
useless: We tried to get there by noon, but it was no go.
- not authorized or approved to proceed;
canceled or aborted: Tomorrow's satellite launching is no go.
- on the go:
- very busy;
active: She's always on the go.
- while going from place to place;
- (in calling the start of a race) start the race;
leave the starting line: On your mark! Get set! Go!
- functioning properly: two minutes before the satellite is to be launched and all systems are go.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Beingbe•ing (bē′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the fact of existing;
existence (as opposed to nonexistence).
- conscious, mortal existence;
life: Our being is as an instantaneous flash of light in the midst of eternal night.
- substance or nature: of such a being as to arouse fear.
- something that exists: inanimate beings.
- a living thing: strange, exotic beings that live in the depths of the sea.
- a human being;
person: the most beautiful being you could imagine.
- (cap.) God.
- that which has actuality either materially or in idea.
- absolute existence in a complete or perfect state, lacking no essential characteristic;
considering that (often fol. by as, as how, or that): Being it's midnight, let's go home. Being as how you cooked supper, I'll do the dishes.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Meme (mē),USA pronunciation pron.
- the objective case of I, used as a direct or indirect object: They asked me to the party.Give me your hand.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun I in the predicate after the verb to be): It's me.
- [Informal.](used instead of the pronoun my before a gerund): Did you hear about me getting promoted?
- of or involving an obsessive interest in one's own satisfaction: the me decade.
Carrycar•ry (kar′ē),USA pronunciation v., -ried, -ry•ing, n., pl. -ries.
- to take or support from one place to another;
transport: He carried her for a mile in his arms. This elevator cannot carry more than ten people.
- to wear, hold, or have around one: He carries his knife in his pocket. He carries a cane.
- to contain or be capable of containing;
hold: The suitcase will carry enough clothes for a week.
- to serve as an agency or medium for the transmission of: The wind carried the sound. He carried the message to me.
- to be the means of conveying or transporting (something or someone): The wind carried the balloon out of sight.
- to be pregnant with: His wife is carrying twins.
- to put ahead to a subsequent time, page, etc., or to a higher authority;
continue or transfer: to carry a case to a higher court; to carry a footnote to a new page.
- to bear the weight, burden, etc., of;
sustain: These piers once carried an arch.
- to take (a leading or guiding part), as in singing;
bear or sustain (a part or melody).
- to hold (the body, head, etc.) in a certain manner: She carries her head high.
- to behave or comport (oneself ): She carries herself with decorum.
- to take the initiative in (a contest): The Giants carried the game to the Browns.
- to secure the adoption of (a motion or bill).
- to get a plurality or majority of electoral votes in (a district).
- to extend or continue in a given direction or to a certain point: to carry the war into enemy territory.
- to bring, impart, hear, transmit, or communicate news, a message, etc.
- to lead or influence by emotional or intellectual appeal: The actor carried his audience with him.
- to bear the major burden of (a group, performance, etc.) by superior talent, determination, etc.: The star carried the whole play.
- to serve as a conduit for: This pipe carries water to the house.
- to have as an attribute, property, consequence, etc.;
presume or entail: Violation carries a penalty of five years in prison.
- to support or give validity to (a related claim, argument, etc.): One decision carries another.
- to keep on hand or in stock.
- to keep on the account books.
- to bear as a crop: This land will not carry corn.
- to sustain or support: Our grain supply will carry the cattle through the winter. This money will carry us for about a week.
- to be enrolled for or to undertake as an amount of work: New students are advised not to carry more than 16 credits.
- [Golf.]to advance beyond or go by (an object or expanse) with one stroke.
- [Ice Hockey.]to cause (a puck) to move forward along the ice and in one's control by a series of light, short taps with the stick.
- [Hunting.]to retain and pursue (a scent).
- (in addition) to transfer (a number) from one denomination to the succeeding one.
- to have as a maximum working pressure: This boiler carries 190 pounds per square inch.
- to act as a bearer or conductor.
- to have or exert propelling force.
- to be transmitted, propelled, or sustained: My voice carries farther than his.
- (of a horse) to bear the head in a particular manner while in action: The horse carries well.
- carry all before one, to be highly successful: In his academic and social life he carried all before him.
- carry a tune, to sing a melody accurately or on key.
- carry away:
- to influence greatly or unreasonably, esp. emotionally;
transport: The spectators were carried away by the appeal to their patriotism.
- [Naut.](of the wind or sea) to dislodge or send overboard.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to lose (an object or objects) through breakage.
- [Naut.](of a rope or chain) to break under strain.
- carry back, [Accountableing.]to apply (an unused credit or operating loss) to the net income of a prior period in order to reduce the tax for that period.
- carry forward:
- to make progress with.
- [Bookkeeping.]to transfer (an amount) to the next page, column, or book.
- [Accountableing.]to apply (an unused credit or operating loss) to the net income of a succeeding period in order to reduce the tax for that period.
- carry it off, [Informal.]to succeed in an action, endeavor, or scheme.
- carry off:
- to win (a prize, honor, etc.).
- to cause the death of: The Black Plague in the Middle Ages carried off more than one-fourth of the population of Europe.
- carry on:
- to manage;
- to continue without stopping: Rescue operations were carried on in spite of the storm.
- to continue to live, work, etc., despite a setback or tragedy;
- [Informal.]to behave in an agitated, foolish, or indiscreet manner.
- to misbehave or be disruptive;
- [Naut.]to proceed under excessive sail for the weather conditions.
- carry out:
- to put into operation;
execute: He doesn't have the funds to carry out his design.
- to effect or accomplish;
complete: They carried out their plan without incident.
- carry over:
- to hold until a later time;
- to be left;
- [Bookkeeping.]to transfer (an amount) to the next page, column, or book.
- [Accountableing.]to apply (an unused credit or operating loss) to the net income of a succeeding period in order to reduce the tax for that period.
- to extend from one activity or time to another: He does not carry over his business ethics into his personal relationships.
- carry the can. See can2 (def. 10).
- carry the day, to win the contest or be triumphant;
prevail. The Republicans carried the day.
- carry through:
- to accomplish;
- to support or help through a difficult situation.
- to continue or be prevalent in;
persist: a theme that carried through all his writing.
- carry too far, to exceed the limits of;
go to excess with: She is carrying her crusading too far.
car′ri•a•ble, car′ry•a•ble, adj.
- range, as of a gun.
- [Golf.]the distance a stroked ball travels.
- land that separates navigable waters and over which a canoe or boat must be carried;
- a carrying.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
the scheme of neutral colors dominates the colour palette of Exceptional Empty Chair Technique Video #1 Gestalt Therapy Demonstration: Letting Go Of Being In Charge.let Me Carry Your Weight - YouTube style style like white, brown, dark, and gray. Utilize these hues for interior components ground, including walls, threshold, and booking a location for a splash of shiny shades of the area in accessories.
Use your imagination for a more creative process styles and textures to offer an elegance that is striking within the space. For the material used-to conduct interior-design be noticeable is, chances have opened up. The impact that is sensed in contemporary interior-design is collections that are minimum and environment " less material ".
Flooring with components including lumber, ceramics, porcelain tile properly entered inside the modern type. Give concluding fairly like a carpeting for an additional feeling of luxury and to crash room aesthetically. This secret is for separating between the diningroom and also the family room which will seem alongside eachother most well suited.