The blog post about Equity Office Properties have 6 attachments it's including Equity Office Properties #1 EOP_Reception.gif, Lake Contracting, Full Size ., Equity Office Properties #4 Sam Zell, Chairman Of Equity Office Properties Trust, The Largest Owner Of U.S. Office, Equity Office Properties #5 1 Equity Office Properties Trust Presented By: Sameeha Sait Jason Latek Phuong Luu Lester Chiang Eliza Tarnauceanu BA 200: Managerial Communications, Equity Office Properties. Below are the photos:
This blog post of Equity Office Properties was published at May 22, 2018 at 6:36 am. It is posted under the Office category. Equity Office Properties is tagged with Equity Office Properties, Equity, Office, Properties..Equity Office Properties might be unfamiliar to space pal. But decide the substance of kitchen backsplash and actually select the design can be so your home buddy rooang appear awesome and cross-eyed, an action that really must be performed! Typically your kitchen backsplash substance that is widely used is ceramic. Here is impressive kitchen backsplash tile is unique! Let's discover!
The dull colour is very attached with the space design or minimalist modern style Equity Office Properties. Therefore also is utilized in the kitchen. With modern interiordesign that was trendy, kitchen backsplash tile were picked that have a concept just like organic stone with dull shades of colour so that you can complement the environment while in the home. Home backsplash that the kitchen wall was utilized throughout by this time beginning your sink to storage.
Kitchen backsplash typically situated on the wall is used like a destroy area. Since typically in the region of the kitchen drain is a lot of splashes of water or of used cooking fat and would be quite terrible if it splashes about the surfaces of the home, so it is given as being a kitchen backsplash remedy as well as decorating accents in the home. Home tile is very pretty flowered design with minimalist-style home.
Description of Equity Office Properties
Equityeq•ui•ty (ek′wi tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the quality of being fair or impartial;
impartiality: the equity of Solomon.
- something that is fair and just.
- the application of the dictates of conscience or the principles of natural justice to the settlement of controversies.
- a system of jurisprudence or a body of doctrines and rules developed in England and followed in the U.S., serving to supplement and remedy the limitations and the inflexibility of the common law.
- an equitable right or claim.
- an equity of redemption.
- the monetary value of a property or business beyond any amounts owed on it in mortgages, claims, liens, etc.
- ownership, esp. when considered as the right to share in future profits or appreciation in value.
- the interest of the owner of common stock in a corporation.
- (in a margin account) the excess of the market value of the securities over any indebtedness.
- (cap.) See Actors' Equity Association.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Propertiesprop•er•ty (prop′ər tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- that which a person owns;
the possession or possessions of a particular owner: They lost all their property in the fire.
- goods, land, etc., considered as possessions: The corporation is a means for the common ownership of property.
- a piece of land or real estate: property on Main Street.
right of possession, enjoyment, or disposal of anything, esp. of something tangible: to have property in land.
- something at the disposal of a person, a group of persons, or the community or public: The secret of the invention became common property.
- an essential or distinctive attribute or quality of a thing: the chemical and physical properties of an element.
- any attribute or characteristic.
- (in Aristotelian logic) an attribute not essential to a species but always connected with it and with it alone.
- Also called prop. a usually movable item, other than costumes or scenery, used on the set of a theater production, motion picture, etc.;
any object handled or used by an actor in a performance.
- a written work, play, movie, etc., bought or optioned for commercial production or distribution.
- a person, esp. one under contract in entertainment or sports, regarded as having commercial value: an actor who was a hot property at the time.