Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail have 5 pictures , they are Delightful Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail #1 CLAY COUNTY:, CHASE COUNTY:, BUTLER COUNTY:, Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail Amazing Pictures #4 Barn Quilts Of Chapman Kansas, CLAY COUNTY:. Below are the photos:
Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail was uploaded on July 10, 2018 at 2:49 pm. This image is posted in the Quilt category. Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail is labelled with Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail, Kansas, Flint, Hills, Quilt, Trail..The Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail is not separated from your house ang yard decoration that was wonderful. Decorate the garden beyond spreading seed you know! Backyard design also includes design a space in the playground to get a selection of function's middle, of the cottage garden. the types are seen by us. Have a cottage in the yard would be great.
For motivation homemade exclusive yard can be seen while in the chair's former garden decoration. Boost even or the log-cabin a household, often takes place in the main topics the world. Preserving different areas of freshness and candor and character, a wood hotel should give harmony and serenity. Many accommodations sign positioned in the hamlet or region places.
Many things can be done there, playing with the household, while experiencing the day oxygen and green areas, to just unwind having a walk around the lodge we can do, taking a split. The Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail can be made out of stone or wood. It may be constructed on top of the shrub or on the ground. In-general, the cottage garden has a small-size.
Connotation of Kansas Flint Hills Quilt Trail
KansasKan•sas (kan′zəs),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 2,363,208. 82,276 sq. mi. (213,094 sq. km). Cap.: Topeka. Abbr.: KS (for use with zip code), Kans., Kan., Kas.
- a river in NE Kansas, flowing E to the Missouri River. 169 mi. (270 km) long.
Flintflint (flint),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard stone, a form of silica resembling chalcedony but more opaque, less pure, and less lustrous.
- a piece of this, esp. as used for striking fire.
- a chunk of this used as a primitive tool or as the core from which such a tool was struck.
- something very hard or unyielding.
- a small piece of metal, usually an iron alloy, used to produce a spark to ignite the fuel in a cigarette lighter.
- to furnish with flint.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Trailtrail (trāl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to drag or let drag along the ground or other surface;
draw or drag along behind.
- to bring or have floating after itself or oneself: a racing car trailing clouds of dust.
- to follow the track, trail, or scent of;
- to follow along behind (another), as in a race.
- to mark out, as a track.
- to tread down or make a path through (grass or the like).
- to draw out, as speech;
- [Ceram.]to pour (slip) on a biscuit so as to produce a pattern.
- to be drawn or dragged along the ground or some other surface, as when hanging from something moving: Her long bridal gown trailed across the floor.
- to hang down loosely from something.
- to stream from or float after something moving, as dust, smoke, and sparks do.
- to follow as if drawn along.
- to fish by trailing a line from a moving boat;
- to go slowly, lazily, or wearily along.
- to pass or extend in a straggling line.
- to change gradually or wander from a course, so as to become weak, ineffectual, etc. (usually fol. by off or away): Her voice trailed off into silence.
- to arrive or be last: He finally trailed in at 10 o'clock.
- to be losing in a contest: The home team was trailing 20 to 15.
- to creep or crawl, as a serpent.
- to follow a track or scent, as of game.
- (of a plant) to extend itself in growth along the ground rather than taking root or clinging by tendrils, etc.
- trail arms, [Mil.]
- to hold a rifle in the right hand at an oblique angle, with the muzzle forward and the butt a few inches off the ground.
- a command to trail arms.
trail ′ing•ly, adv.
- a path or track made across a wild region, over rough country, or the like, by the passage of people or animals.
- the track, scent, or the like, left by an animal, person, or thing, esp. as followed by a hunter, hound, or other pursuer.
- something that is trailed or that trails behind, as the train of a skirt or robe.
- a stream of dust, smoke, light, people, vehicles, etc., behind something moving.
- [Artillery.]the part of a gun carriage that rests on the ground when the piece is unlimbered.
- [Archit.]a running vine, leaf, or tendril ornament, as in a Gothic molding.
trail ′less, adj.