Letter Rack have 8 images including Attractive Letter Rack #1 Bamboo Letter Rack, Wooden Letter Rack, Letter Rack #3 Bamboo 3 Slot Letter Rack, Letter Rack #4 Letter Rack, Letter Rack Gallery #5 Heart Cut Out Shabby Chic Wooden Letter Rack. ‹, View The Complete Range; Saddle Leather Letter Rack - Nut Brown ., Wilko Letter Rack With Drawer, 301073-Letter-Rack-With-Drawer-grey-21. Here are the images:
The blog post about Letter Rack was uploaded at August 16, 2018 at 10:14 pm. It is published in the Rack category. Letter Rack is tagged with Letter Rack, Letter, Rack..As well as changing the rack, apply some factors present in older residences, for instance, the choice of stylish sofa blankets, wallhangings design pop art, or even a vase of vibrant bottles. Choose which may have variants of clean outlines, texture and bigger colors. Combine those two styles in one spot. Eg modification of classic furniture with upholstery that's more contemporary.
It and various old table seats could additionally include. Materials including platforms garden / huge potted flowers terrace, and chairs can also complement the beauty of the interior of the old house is not just like a household nowadays. The team of space sometimes seems strange. As the bedroom is quite narrow, eg therefore spacious family area.
Therefore is the kitchen that will be extended. Properly, you are able to work this around by changing functions or adding a Letter Rack in a space that is too broad. As an example most as well as place of the kitchen, while half the living room used as a storage
Connotation of Letter Rack
Letterlet•ter1 (let′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed communication addressed to a person or organization and usually transmitted by mail.
- a symbol or character that is conventionally used in writing and printing to represent a speech sound and that is part of an alphabet.
- a piece of printing type bearing such a symbol or character.
- a particular style of type.
- such types collectively.
- Often, letters. a formal document granting a right or privilege.
- actual terms or wording;
literal meaning, as distinct from implied meaning or intent (opposed to spirit): the letter of the law.
- letters, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- literature in general.
- the profession of literature.
knowledge, esp. of literature.
- an emblem consisting of the initial or monogram of a school, awarded to a student for extracurricular activity, esp. in athletics.
- to the letter, to the last particular;
precisely: His orders were carried out to the letter.
- to mark or write with letters;
- to earn a letter in an interscholastic or intercollegiate activity, esp. a sport: He lettered in track at Harvard.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.