Howdy folks, this image is about Lincoln Road Parking Garage #4 Sun Sentinel. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 720 x 405. This photo's file size is only 49 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Lincoln Road Parking Garage.
Interpretation of Lincoln Road Parking Garage #4 Sun Sentinel
LincolnLin•coln (ling′kən),USA pronunciation n.
- Abraham, 1809–65, 16th president of the U.S. 1861–65.
- Benjamin, 1733–1810, American Revolutionary general.
- a city in and the capital of Nebraska, in the SE part. 171,932.
- a city in Lincolnshire, in E central England. 73,200.
- a town in N Rhode Island. 16,949.
- a city in central Illinois. 16,327.
- a town in S Ontario, in S Canada, on Lake Ontario. 14,196.
- one of an English breed of large mutton sheep noted for their heavy fleece of coarse, long wool.
- a male given name.
Roadroad (rōd),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, narrow stretch with a smoothed or paved surface, made for traveling by motor vehicle, carriage, etc., between two or more points;
street or highway.
- a way or course: the road to peace.
- a railroad.
- Often, roads. Also called roadstead. a partly sheltered area of water near a shore in which vessels may ride at anchor.
- any tunnel in a mine used for hauling.
- burn up the road, [Slang.]to drive or move very fast.
- down the road, in the future: Economists see higher interest rates down the road.
- hit the road, [Slang.]to begin or resume traveling: We hit the road before sunrise.
- one for the road, a final alcoholic drink taken just before departing from a party, tavern, or the like.
- on the road:
- traveling, esp. as a sales representative.
- on tour, as a theatrical company: The musical ends its New York run next week to go on the road.
under way: We need funds to get the project on the road.
- take to the road, to begin a journey or tour. Also, take the road.
- the road, the places, usually outside of New York City, at which theatrical companies on tour generally give performances.
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Sunsun (sun),USA pronunciation n., v., sunned, sun•ning.
- (often cap.) the star that is the central body of the solar system, around which the planets revolve and from which they receive light and heat: its mean distance from the earth is about 93 million miles (150 million km), its diameter about 864,000 miles (1.4 million km), and its mass about 330,000 times that of the earth;
its period of surface rotation is about 26 days at its equator but longer at higher latitudes.
- the sun considered with reference to its position in the sky, its visibility, the season of the year, the time at which or the place where it is seen, etc.
- a self-luminous heavenly body;
the heat and light from the sun: to be exposed to the sun.
- a figure or representation of the sun, as a heraldic bearing usually surrounded with rays and marked with the features of a human face.
- something likened to the sun in brightness, splendor, etc.
- [Chiefly Literary.]
- sunrise or sunset: They traveled hard from sun to sun.
- a day.
- a year.
- against the sun, counterclockwise.
- place in the sun, a favorable or advantageous position;
recognition: The new generation of writers has achieved a place in the sun.
- under the sun, on earth;
anywhere: the most beautiful city under the sun.
- with the sun, clockwise.
- to expose to the sun's rays.
- to warm, dry, etc., in the sunshine.
- to put, bring, make, etc., by exposure to the sun.
- to be exposed to the rays of the sun: to sun in the yard.
Philippines will be the worldis greatest stick company. Rattan spread and increase in certain areas, for example Kalimantan Sumatra, Sulawesi, Java and Nusa Tenggara. Rattan substance, the organic material to keep home furniture including racks, tables, chairs and partitions may be utilized within the usage of house. Besides material having a combination of bamboo stick is definitely an essential element in the inside of residential structure bamboo.
The advancement of manufactured rattan furniture products as well as a broad selection of furniture style course supplies the versatility to choose the furniture that is perfect fills the inside room your property.
Check each link Lincoln Road Parking Garage carefully whether there's a damaged or chipped. Along with wooden furniture furniture even offers a weakness against mites that need to become provided anti- pest finish. In addition to furnishings from rattan that is natural, additionally there are additional option is the manufactured rattan furniture made of polyethylene, includes a lighter-weight, resilient to mites and haven't any association scarves.